Custom, live, on-line webinar
Transactive Energy in California: A Platform for 100 percent Clean Energy and Electrification
In this webinar we will answer these questions plus any others you may have:
- What is transactive energy (TE)? How does it work?
- How does TE allow for fully decentralized, real-time buying and selling of renewable energy?
- How does TE place control of energy transactions directly in the hands of individual energy consumers and producers?
- How do TE markets enable all parties – customers, solar and storage operators, utilities, and community choice aggregators – to buy and sell electricity with each other?
- Why are forward tenders important for optimizing storage operation? How does TE supply forward tenders?
- What is special about the RATES (Retail Automated Transactive Energy System) implementation of TE? (RATES was piloted in a California Energy Commission sponsored project at Southern California Edison.)
- What is a Subscription Transactive Tariff and how is it generated in RATES?
- How is the California Public Utilities Commission using the RATES framework to implement real-time pricing?
- How can you implement RATES in your jurisdiction? What are the benefits?
The webinar is customized for your organization. Pricing is based on the length of the webinar and number of attendees.
Contact Us About a Webinar